Monday 1 October 2012

Challenge #13 - Color Me Scrappy - Charred Hues


 
 
Hello Ladies! Wow Challenge 13 over at Color Me Scrappy was my biggest challenge thus far.. So out of my comfort zone, but an amazing challenge to get you out of your box.  My creative juices were flowing until I had to throw in the spash of blue..  I think it turned out pretty good. The photo is what gave  me the inspiration. I love the photo of corn, very rustic.  Used some yellow paint and blue mist spray.  If you want a great  color challenge come join us at http://color-me-scrappy.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Gabe. Love the deep rich colors! You always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for the color challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Appreciate it! Happy Scrappin!
Gabriella/Madscrappertoo