Thursday 2 August 2012

Strawberries - Color and Sketch Challenge at Color Me Scrappy

Hello Ladies, Gosh its been forever since I've created, seems like summer does that to some of us. Today at Color Me Scrappy we were challenged to a color/sketch combination (sketch from Sketches in Thyme) Fabulous sketch and colors. Perfect for summer and what better then to use photos of strawberries. First time I've ever created both a color and sketch together. Enjoyed it alot and yes its a great challenge. I loved working with these colors. I probably wouldn't have used the color blue had it not been in the pallette, thats why a challenge is so awesome because you use colors together you never would have thought of. Come create with us at Color Me Scrappy. So much fun. Thanks ladies.








5 comments:

  1. Can I say "YUMMY"... I just love this layout. You did an awesome job mixing the sketch with the colour challenge. Every layout has that little touch of "Gabe" to it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page almost looks edible!!! Wonderful punches of that red....love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Gabriella,
    Obrigado pela sua visita e pelo seu carinho..
    Adorei seu Layout, as cores, as folhas, linda combinação e harmonia.
    Muita criatividade, parabéns querida.
    Beijos e boa semana.
    Valéria.
    http://valeriaatelier.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gracious! What a beautiful page! LOVE what you've done with the color palette, and your pics look good enough to eat ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I tell you how much I love this page??? It's amazing and beautiful!!! And I always LOVE visiting your blog, too!!!!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Appreciate it! Happy Scrappin!
Gabriella/Madscrappertoo