Thursday 17 May 2012

Nails. Nails, Nails



When I saw these color schemes I knew it would be a great challenge for me. I love  when you see a certain palette you would never really think of using certain colors together.  I just love these colors together.  Yes I'm a girly girl and nails are a must for me.. I love nails done up! I used several applications of mist and sprinkled grey mist randomly on this lo. Love chip board and misted and painted that as well.  Come join the challenges at Color Me Scrappy. The color schemes are great!! http://color-me-scrappy.blogspot.ca/2012/05/challenge-3-winner-and-dt-fav.html?showComment=1337272965963

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't think to use these colors together either...but WOW you did a fabulous job with this layout! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Appreciate it! Happy Scrappin!
Gabriella/Madscrappertoo