Sunday 18 March 2012

STASH, STASH AND MORE STASH




I couldn't resist!!! I had to go to my favorite local scrap store Treasured Memories and load up yet again.  I was so excited when I saw these knew products on their blog.  Amercian Craft's collection is so bright and colorful and lots of cutting to be done! Right up my style.  7 ypsies came out with a kewl collection too and some nice scallopped tag inserts.  Doddlebug's alphas came in every color!! Fabulous!! Trust me this is only half of the stash.  My new years resolution in April is to STAY OUT OF THE SCRAP STORE!! Challenge to myself.. But  oooh so fun to look and play with.. Happy Scrappin xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooooh! So cool! I am trying to be good and not buy any new stuff for awhile, but seeing all of your new stash makes me want to go right on line and buy-buy-buy! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Appreciate it! Happy Scrappin!
Gabriella/Madscrappertoo