Friday 2 March 2012

Nature

Hello Ladies Happy Friday! I was really inspired by this Fabulous New Prima Nature Garden Collection. I  used the Prima Resist Canvas flowers,  distress ink, mist and stamped on it the canvas  with Tim Holz Collection Stamps
 Other mists I used are: Tattered Angels Key lime, Meadow Green Mist, Chalkboard Everygreen Mist, Pine Cone Mist and Smooch Spritz. I also used distress stain - black soot and Peeled Paint.  Green Copic Markers were used to color  the girls hair. The word Nature was made with Prima Alphabet Stickers. Misc. products include ribbon and chipboard to finish off the lo. Thanks for taking a look!!

2 comments:

  1. This is just too fabulous! I love all the goodies and the earthy colours!!! Your turning earthy, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uniquely you !!!! I love the page Gabriella!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Appreciate it! Happy Scrappin!
Gabriella/Madscrappertoo