Thursday 15 March 2012

Glitter

This lo is called Glitter because I love Glitter..!  My inspiration came from Pinterest, of course.  Really enjoyed the use of the new colors of Stikkles, I wanted to say Skittles.. haha.. There quite vibrant and oo so yummy! Takes a while for them to dry, but with a little help from the heating tool and
a good nights sleep there good to go the next day.  Nice and dry.  The pp is an oldie but a goodie from Basic Grey.  Flowers and butterflys are of course from Prima Flowers.  Splatter and rub ons I used from Hambley Screen Prints.  Black glitter I cut out from BoBunnys Enchanted Collection.  Pretty flowers were cut out from Pink Pasiley.  Happy Pinning and Happy Scrapbooking.  Thanks Ladies.

2 comments:

  1. I love your work. I have often thought it was digital but looking closely I can see it is not. I love your use of colors and all the unusual photos, etc. Anyway, I really love seeing your layouts. Hugs -Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page about glitter is so amazing! I absolutely LOVE the photos of those eyes and how you scrapped them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Appreciate it! Happy Scrappin!
Gabriella/Madscrappertoo